Competition of the Oenologists of France: Silver Vinalies at the "National Vinalies" - 2019
- Gold medal at the Gilbert and Gaillard Competition - 2016 - "Bright pale yellow colour. Nose of ripe white fruits, a hint of bread crust. iMouthfee, aromas blossomed in the same empyreumatic range. A classic style, fleshy, pleasant, ideal for an aperitif or buffet."
- Guide DVE - 2014- Mark 85/100 "Beautiful straw yellow colour with fine, bright and shiny bubbles. Nose with white fruit and yellow flesh notes (...). Mouthfeel, the attack is pleasant, round and fleshy with a pleasant fruity expression (...). The whole is rich and balanced with a nice length."
Brut Symphonie Millésimé
- Millésime 2012 : Silver medal at the Concours Terre de Vins de 2019.
- Millesime 2011 : Gold medal at the Concours Féminalise de 2017. Mark 15.5/20.
- Millésime 2010 : Grand Prix d'Excellence at the 2016 National Vinalies competition. "Adorned with a bright straw gold colour, enhanced by an abundant necklace of fine bubbles, this vintage offers a honeyed nose and toasted with a beautiful expression. The attack on the palate is gourmet and smooth and harmoniously prolonged, with the presence of vanilla and Viennese pastries combined for a complex and persistent finish."
- Millésime 2010 : Gold medal at the Gilbert and Gaillard Competition in 2016.
- Gold medal at the Concours des Féminalise 2017. Mark 15.5/20.
- Guide DVE 2014 : Mark 84/100 "A tender and fragrant Rosé Champagne"
Brut Blanc de Blancs Millésimé
- Vinalies' Award 2018 for the Blanc de Blancs Vintage 2013 - Competition of the Oenologists of France.
- Gold medal at the Concours Féminalise 2018 for the Blanc de Blancs Vintage 2013. Mark of 17.5/20